New York - South ClassicGo Back
About This Division
Welcome to the New York South Division.The Fisher's of Men national tournament Trail is a non for profit, non denominational ministry whose mission is to introduce Jesus to fisherman and their families and to invite them into relationship with him, through bass fishing tournaments. We are excited about our 2021 schedule and hope and pray that you will join us. Our division will encompass Tournaments in the Southern Tier of the New York State and or the sourrounding states of New Jersy, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania . Our Team Series is comprised of 2-person Teams who fish the entire Season as a Team together. Come and join us at one of our upcoming events. Hope to see you at one our events. You Must fill out an Entry Form email your completed entry form and payment to email@example.com or mail to: Larry Keeno 90 Orchard Hill rd, Middletown , NY 10941. All Checks should be made to Fishers of Men with an entry form enclosed. All deadlines for pre-registration will be the Monday before each of the scheduled Tournaments. Deadline is important because we need to know how many are attending the Friday night meeting. Membership is required for this tournament trail. ALL MEMBERSHIPS MUST BE PAID VIA PAY PAL ON FOMNTT PRIOR TO EACH ATTENDED EVENT. BECAUSE OF FEES FOMNTT PAYS TO PAY PAL THOSE FEES WILL BE CHARGED TO YOU. FOR EXAMPLE STANDARD WHICH NORMALLY COSTS $40 WILL NOW COST $42.50/ Family membership is now $60.00/ $62.50 at checkout through pay pal.
Each tournament entry is $150.00 with an option to join a bonus pot for $25.00. The bonus pot is 100% payout to top three places. Currently our tournament regular payout is at near 90%. The other 10% goes to national fees that support our national tournamnt championship each year. This trail roughly covers 25 states with over 3000 members. You can compete any team trail in of the states where we have divisions. For a team who is very competetive , that team can fish their way and fish divisional tournaments to compete to be in our National championship which are located South and West usually in march each year. Fisher's of Men has two boats that are given away each year, one to the top Champion an d the second will be given away randomly to those who don't qualify to fish the last day.
Director InformationNo Director for Division
Division Standings2022 2021 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014