Due to the current health situation in NY the following details may change as we get closer to the date. There will be no Friday night meeting. We will do a Devotion and prayer on the water before blast off with no other meeting or meal to help promote safe distancing with each other. We will still have our weigh-in at the conclusion of the tournament.
Club dues-You must join on line-Please don't wait until the last minute to join
Tournament fees may be mailed to me with the registration form (available on line) you can fill out one form for the entire season if you like.
I will take fees at the launch but you must notify me that you will be attending by e-mail or have sent in your registration(can be sent by e-mail)- by Friday before the tournament.
Lake: St Lawrence river
Ramp: Keewaydin State Park
45165 NYS Route 12, Alexandria Bay, NY 13607
Tournament Hours: 5:30 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.
Procedures-We will all launch from Keewaydin state park. No launching from another launch.
1) Arrive at ramp- Meet me at the ramp as you put in. Parking is in another area of the park we will be there to direct you. Parking fee’s will be covered by the club so there is no fee you need to pay.
2) Practice social distancing (6 feet) and wear a face covering in launch area when you are awaiting weigh in, when you approach the table and whenever you leave your boat and are around others.
3) Weigh ins-at 2:00 Pull up to the dock and tie up in an open space. First team in may start weighing as soon as you are ready. One team at a time may approach the weigh in area. A second team may enter the on-deck area. A third team may prepare for weigh in on the dock. Once you have weighed in return to your boat. If there is not enough room on the dock for other teams leave the dock to make room for another boat to pull in. You may wait at the dock or on the water for final results or pull out to leave. There is no room in the launch area to park and watch for results.
4) One team member may approach the table as the other member observes from the established area.
5) Release your fish and return to your boat in the water- (we will take pictures this week) We will post results as they come in.
6) I will announce all prize winners when all results are in. You may watch awards near the tent. Please remember to social distance or wear a mask.
7) Awards (trophies and checks) will be available after announcement of final standings.
Please bear with us as we gather at a distance to enjoy the gifts of God through fishing. As always, we give thanks to Him and Glorify His name in all that we do.
St Lawrence river - 08/08/20