Due to the current health situation in NY the following details may change as we get closer to the date. There will be no Friday night meeting. We will do a Devotion and prayer on the water before blast off with no other meeting or meal to help promote safe distancing with each other. We will still have our weigh-in at the conclusion of the tournament.
Club dues-You must join on line-Please don't wait until the last minute to join
Tournament fees may be mailed to me with the registration form (available on line) you can fill out one form for the entire season if you like.
I will take fees at the launch but you must notify me that you will be attending by e-mail or have sent in your registration(can be sent by e-mail)- by Friday before the tournament.
Lake: Sandy Pond
Ramp: Greene Point Marina & Mobile Home Park-206 Greene Point Rd, Mannsville, NY 13661
Tournament Hours: 5:30 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.
Basic tournament procedures will be as follows;(subject to change-final procedures will be e-mailed Thursday or Friday before Tournament) It is important that we observe all regulations as we gather. We will be watched closely by the general public and we want to avoid raising concerns.
1) Arrive at ramp- I will check live well-Put in and stay with your boat.
2) Practice social distancing(6 feet) and wear a face covering in launch area and when ever you leave your boat and are around others.
3) Weigh ins-at 2:00 Pull out or dock if room to stay separated from others. Stay with your boat and please do not gather in groups.
4) I will call you up one at a time- One team member may approach the table as the other member observes from the established area.
5) Release your fish and return to your boat-( (we will take pictures) I will announce results using a bullhorn.
6) I will announce final results with a bullhorn while each team remains at your boat.
7) Awards(trophies and checks) will be mailed out on Monday
Please bare with us as we gather at a distance to enjoy the gifts of God through fishing. As always we give thanks to Him and Glorify His name in all that we do.
Sandy Pond - 08/22/20