The Ugly Stick World’s Largest Santa Claus Bass Tournament
In association with Fishers of Men
Benefitting Toys for Tots
- Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020
- Location: Lake Norman — Queen’s Landing/McCrary Creek
- First Place: $5,000 Guaranteed
- 1 in 5 Pay Back
- Entry Fee: $100 (plus PayPal fee) per team and includes Santa suit for both competitors plus valuable fishing gear from Berkley
- Big Bass Pot: $10
- Blast off numbers will be assigned in the order of entries received
- Open to all anglers; Fishers of Men membership not required but encouraged.
- Bring a new, unwrapped gift for a child to receive additional entries in the raffles.
- Santa suits will be included in the cost of entry and will be required at takeoff and weigh in.
- On-the-water pre-Tournament meeting prior to blast off at safe light
- No off limits period
- Raffle prizes and awards for Best Santa, Best-Decorated Boat and other achievements courtesy of Ugly Stik, Humminbird, Minn Kota, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Costa, Berkley, Abu Garcia, DuraSafe and other industry-leading brand
Ugly Stik World's Largest Santa Claus Bass Tournament - 12/12/20