Welcome to Stop #3 of the season, Lake Santa Fe!
If this is your 1st stop with us, please ensure that you have your membership before signing up. We are honored to have you!
To get your membership online click here: Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail (fomntt.com)
• TOURNAMENTSITE: Little Lake 21B Boat ramp- 3786 SE County Road 21B, Keystone Heights, FL 32656
• TOURNAMENT HOSTS: Trinity Baptist Church of Keystone Heights
• TOURNAMENT DATE: March 23, 2024
• TOURNAMENT MEETING DATE: March 22, 2024
• OFFICIAL PRACTICE: None, however all the tournament waters will be off limits from 5:30 pm Friday until the Saturday morning blast-off.
• OFFICIAL ENTRY: USE THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP!
• ENTRY DEADLINE TO AVOID $25 LATE FEE: March 14, 2024 **There will be a Early Bird Entry Drawing to be given away at the weigh-in. Everyone who enters prior to the entry deadline will be entered into the drawing.**
• PERMITTED FISHING AREAS: All public waters accessible by boat from the tournament launch site, with the exception of the canal area of the boat ramp
• LAUNCH/WEIGH-IN SITE: Little Lake 21B Boat ramp- 3786 SE County Road 21B, Keystone Heights, FL 32656
Livewell Checks at 0530 Weigh-in at 3PM (Determined by number of entries)
Flight assignments and times will be given at the Friday Tournament meeting based upon your entry.
The Pre-Tournament Meeting will be Friday night the 22 March 2024.
The gracious hosts for the meeting is Trinity Baptist Church of Keystone Heights located at 3716 SE State Road 21, Keystone Heights, FL 32656 and will also be providing us some of their very own Bar-B-Que! The meeting is a family-friendly event worth 50 season points, and is the central focus to what Fishers of Men is all about. There will be a free meal for you and your family, door prizes, and raffles after the inspirational speaker. We loook forward to seeing you there! God bless!
We would like to thank our local sponsors, Hope 91.3FM, Trinity Baptist Palatka, Trinity Baptist Keystone Heights, Oranage Lake Baptist, One Life Fellowship
We would like to thank all of our national sponsors, Basscat Boats, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Mercury, Realtree Fishing, Spiderwire Durabraid, Firefly Marine, Power-Pole, TH Marine, X2 Power, Frogg Toggs
**All hotel information is simply what I have googled, I have not been there or made any arrangements with the hotels**
Best Western Waldo Inn & Suites
14020 NE Us Hwy 301, Waldo, FL
Lake Santa Fe - 03/23/24
|Place||Team||Members||# Fish||Big Fish||Gross||Penalty||Net Wt||Points|