Welcome to Stop #4 of the season, Lake Weir!
If this is your 1st stop with us, please ensure that you have your membership before signing up. We are honored to have you!
To get your membership online click here: Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail (fomntt.com)
• TOURNAMENTSITE: Carney Island Recreation and Conservation area- 13275 SE 115th Ave, Ocklawaha, FL 32179
• TOURNAMENT HOSTS: One Life Fellowship Church
• TOURNAMENT DATE: April 6, 2024
• TOURNAMENT MEETING DATE: April 5, 2024
• OFFICIAL PRACTICE: None, however all the tournament waters will be off limits from 5:30 pm Friday until the Saturday morning blast-off.
• OFFICIAL ENTRY: USE THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP!
• ENTRY DEADLINE TO AVOID $25 LATE FEE: March 28, 2024 **There will be a Early Bird Entry Drawing to be given away at the weigh-in. Everyone who enters prior to the entry deadline will be entered into the drawing.**
• PERMITTED FISHING AREAS: All public waters accessible by boat from the tournament launch site, with the exception of the canal area of the boat ramp
• LAUNCH/WEIGH-IN SITE: Carney Island Recreation and Conservation Area 13275 SE 115th Ave, Ocklawaha, FL 32179
Livewell Checks at 0530 Weigh-in at 3PM (Determined by number of entries)
Flight assignments and times will be given at the Friday Tournament meeting based upon your entry.
The Pre-Tournament Meeting will be Friday night the 5th of April 2024 at One Life Fellowship Church located at 3740 E Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL 34470.
The gracious hosts for the meeting is One Life Fellowship Church! Our gracious guest speaker is Pastor Allen from One Life Fellowship. The meeting is a family-friendly event worth 50 season points, and is the central focus to what Fishers of Men is all about. There will be a free meal for you and your family, door prizes, and raffles after the inspirational speaker. We loook forward to seeing you there! God bless!
We would like to thank our local sponsors, Hope 91.3FM, Trinity Baptist Palatka, Trinity Baptist Keystone Heights, Oranage Lake Baptist, One Life Fellowship
We would like to thank all of our national sponsors, Basscat Boats, Berkley, Abu Garcia, Mercury, Realtree Fishing, Spiderwire Durabraid, Firefly Marine, Power-Pole, TH Marine, X2 Power, Frogg Toggs
**All hotel information is simply what I have googled, I have not been there or made any arrangements with the hotels**
There are a plethora of hotels right off HWY 40 near our host site.
Lake Weir - 04/06/24
|Place||Team||Members||# Fish||Big Fish||Gross||Penalty||Net Wt||Points|