We had a great Thursday night meeting for the District 12 Championship. It started with a prayer to bless the food and to thank the Lord for allowing us the opportunity to gather for a weekend of fishing and fellowship. We enjoyed a real Italian meal of spaghetti and lasagna with a Russian salad. The meal was followed by an inspirational devotion from Pastor Steve McAdams. We c;losed out by talking with the anglers about the Father's Heart Mission and Orphanage.
Fishing on Friday was tough for most but the team of Dan and Jeremy Smith found a mega bag for 27.25 lbs. They anchored that sack with a 7.3 lb lunker! Mullis/Mullis were second with 15.20 lbs. Taylor/McDevitt came in third on the day with 15.00 lbs.
2021 Berkley Team Series District 12 Championship
Presented by Realtree Fishing
Divisions: FL C
• SITE: Kissimmee River
• DATES: October 15-16, 2021
• OFFICIAL PRACTICE: October 12-14, 2021
• OFF LIMITS: October 5-11 and during the mandatory pre-tournament meeting.
• ENTRY DEADLINE TO AVOID LATE FEE: September 1, 2021
• FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE: Midnight October 9, 2021
• MANDATORY MEETING: October 14, 2021
• PERMITTED FISHING AREAS: All public waters accessible by boat from the tournament launch site.
• LAUNCH SITE: Camp Mack
• THURSDAY’S MEETING SITE: The deck at Camp Mack
• REGISTRATION TIME: 5:15PM - 6:00PM
• MEAL: 6:00 PM
• MEETING: Immediately following the meal. - All teams must attend the meeting
Flight assignments and times will be given at the meeting
****Any changes that become necessary due to Covid response restrictions will be posted here. Please re-check this page before traveling.
District 12 Championship on the Kissimmee River-Day 1 - 10/15/21
DIVISION YEAR TO DATE STANDINGS: | 2022 | 2021 |
| View Multiday Day Results | Day 1 | Day 2 |
|Place||Team||Members||# Fish||Big Fish||Gross||Penalty||Net Wt||Points|